If you are seeking answers about various studies in classes or online or information about how to finance that education, you have access to several question and answer sites online. Educational resources, especially those questions pertaining to specific educational studies, also abound in Q&A formats. But, it is harder for educators to find relevant question and answer sites. That said, educators have access to other resources, including online magazines, blogs and journals that can answer tough questions for teachers.
- ASK Education Questions: The questions and answers on this site are found across the Web by Ask’s AnswerFarm. Topics range from GMAT scores to year-round education and Internet classes to law school ideas.
- Ask us your student loan questions! Have a question about college finances? Don’t want to read a boring list of FAQs? Just send in your question and this site will post an answer.
- Distance Education: Ask questions about online education. You’ll get answers from online education experts as well as knowledgeable members. They also feature online questions and answers on Twitter for greater exposure, so you’ll get a wide range of responses.
- Expert Answers to Med Student Questions: Use the form on this site to have your question answered, courtesy of Doctors In Training.
- Federal Student Aid Questions & Answers: Peterson’s College Search offers a Q&A for students on the topic of Federal Student Aid. Learn if you are eligible, and learn about which sources are available.
- Ph.D. Prep & Doctoral Student Q&A: This site offers answers for various questions about considering higher education past the graduate level. Answers are provided for those considering the PhD prep track, doctoral school prep and answers on deciding on a school and how to apply.
- Q&A with Dr. Christina Castro: Although this counseling and psychological service is offered by the University of California, anyone can read the questions and answers provided at this site. The questions, answered by Dr. Christina Castro, are specific to the needs of graduate students.
- Questions and Answers for Psychology Students: Dr. Mike answers high school and college student questions about psychology topics.
- Student Educational Employment Program: This site provides answers to Federal employment opportunities to students who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment as degree seeking students taking at least a half-time academic, technical, or vocational course load in an accredited high school, technical, vocational, 2- or 4-year college or university, graduate or professional school.
- Student Voice Questions and Answers: This section of the International Education site contains a selection of questions that have been submitted to by students who are considering studying abroad, together with any answers provided.
- Transfer Student Q&A: College Transfer offers tips and answers for adult learners and traditional students who are transitioning college credits. David K. Moldoff, Founder of AcademyOne, provides the answers to frequently (and not-so-frequently) asked questions.
- Yahoo! Questions & Answers: This link leads to the top financial questions about college, including FAFSA, questions about financial aid and financing college with a late start.
- New Teacher Q&A: The United Federation of Teachers provides and ongoing series that centers on answers to questions that new teachers ask. Topics include answers about school files, the fear of being laid off, lunch and prep schools.
- Responding Effectively to Student Questions: This is the second of a two-part “Teach Talk” devoted to the craft of asking and answering questions in the classroom.
- Teacher interview questions and answers: You can use this interview guide as follows for your job interview preparation.
- Teacher Professional Certificate Q&A: The answers here apply to the State of Washington, as answered by the office of Superintendent of Public Instruction in that region. You might find answers for questions about certification for other states through a search.
- Creation Ministries’ Education Questions and Answers: If, as a student or teacher, you wondered how creationism affects education currently, you can get answers to some of those questions at this site.
- Deaf Education: The department of psychology at the University of Michigan offers questions and answers about hearing loss and the ability to learn or teach with this disability.
- Education Questions & Answers: Ask Deb’s Education Questions & Answers channel’s goal is to provide you with top of the line education advice that will enable you to grow and expand your learning in any field of study.
- Q and A: Questions and Answers On Individualized Education Programs (IEP’s), Evaluations and Reevaluations: The U.S. Department of Education answers questions about IEPs, revised June 2010.
- Questions and Answers about U.S. Study: U.S. Journal of Academics offers answers to questions about studying in America. The United States is proud of an educational system that attracts more than a half-million international students and scholars to our campuses.
- Questions and Answers on Adult Education: This site includes questions and answers on Adult Education that were written by students in the course ‘Outline of Adult Education’ at OISE/UT. The questions are first raised in class by the students themselves. Then they organize in teams in order to research and answer them. New entries are added regularly.
- Questions and Answers on Special Education and Homelessness [PDF]: The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services and the Office of Elementary and Secondary Education issued this Question and Answer (Q & A) document to provide State and local educational officials, early intervention services providers, and homeless assistance coordinators with information to assist with implementation of the requirements of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and its implementing regulations and the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act (McKinney-Vento Act) in 2008.
- Sexuality Education Q & A: SIECUS (Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States) offers a series of questions and answers about sexuality education and young people.
- Total Special Education System (TSES) Manual and Q&A Guidance: The Total Special Education System (TSES) Manual and Question and Answer (Q & A) documents have been posted to this page to assist school districts in maintaining compliance with state and federal special education law.